GFRIENDaily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass

+2
Lee_Enyu
sannishara
6 posters

Go down

How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass Empty Re: How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass

Post by Syxzmysx 2017-07-06, 8:58 pm

What was ID ?
Syxzmysx
Syxzmysx

Back to top Go down

How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass Empty Re: How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass

Post by Syxzmysx 2017-07-06, 8:57 pm

Syxzmysx
Syxzmysx

Back to top Go down

Post by sannishara 2017-06-30, 4:44 pm

seenbeans wrote:hiiii. after you search fingertip you will click that orange one and receive a coupon? sorry, but i can't see that orange one.. where can i see it?

ohh no, after you type fingertip then click on search button beside the box then you'll see orange button below the box!
sannishara
sannishara

Back to top Go down

Post by seenbeans 2017-06-30, 4:41 pm

hiiii. after you search fingertip you will click that orange one and receive a coupon? sorry, but i can't see that orange one.. where can i see it?
seenbeans
seenbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by sannishara 2017-06-30, 4:34 pm

1. Yea, we just made free streaming pass tutorial for Genie, please check it out! Smile

2. It's true, 30 coupons won't be enough but we shall try to make it more than just 30/person, and for buying it, we still thinking about it, thanks for your concern. About international stream, it does count, we've just done some researches, as long as you listen to it from the beginning to the ending then it'll be counted. Hope it helps Smile

3. If you've MelOn App already, search it thru the search box right-upper corner, hope it helps Smile
sannishara
sannishara

Back to top Go down

Post by iseulchoi 2017-06-30, 2:57 am

HELP ME! after that, how to search GF's songs to stream?
iseulchoi
iseulchoi

Back to top Go down

Post by yeojachingusus 2017-06-29, 10:36 am

The streaming coupons can only be really usefull during the first day right? because only 30x isn't enough 30x3minutes(+-)=90minutes. Maybe buy it for real would be the best. Although i heard that international streaming no longer counts? anyone can confirm that??
yeojachingusus
yeojachingusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Enyu 2017-06-29, 12:25 am

I feel happy because finally I can see an international fanbase of the group talking about how important is to stream on k music sites.
For the past comeback I used Genie and Naver Music to help Fingertip.
I think we should have the tutorial for Naver Music because is also free to get the stream pass and now with the modifications just 6 music sites count for the PAK and the % for Naver Music is bigger now for music shows.
Thank you, really for this because i buddy needs to know more how to help the girls.
Lee_Enyu
Lee_Enyu

Back to top Go down

How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass Empty How to Make MelOn Account & Free Streaming Pass

Post by sannishara 2017-06-28, 4:03 am

1. For those who needs MelOn account & streaming pass to help GFRIEND rise this comeback! Please do this because it's only till July 22nd!

2. Type MelOn on your search engine! and follow the instruction below!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. After that, we will do MASS PROJECT to stream GFRIEND new album together, so this is how to activate your streaming pass!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ps.
- don't take out this post!
- if you have any problem please do ask!
sannishara
sannishara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down