GFRIENDaily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog'

5 posters

Go down

GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog' Empty Re: GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog'

Post by GFRD_fan 2015-03-24, 5:28 pm

I am really excited for this but I want GFRIEND Showtime too lol
GFRD_fan
GFRD_fan

Back to top Go down

GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog' Empty Re: GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog'

Post by Soyeonsus 2015-03-22, 4:34 am

Yes i can't wait to see what our girls have to offer. And it's also great since they are just rookies, i hope it'll gain them some recognition.
Soyeonsus
Soyeonsus

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald 2015-03-21, 1:32 pm

I'm so excited! Gfriend hasn't been on a whole lot of variety shows so I'm excited they get their own reality tv show. Man, they really are going places for a new rookie group.
P.S. Gfriend + dogs = heaven
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by xuening 2015-03-19, 8:39 am

Of course!!! Very Happy
xuening
xuening

Back to top Go down

GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog' Empty GFRIEND's reality show 'Take care of your dog'

Post by Jess 2015-03-19, 6:11 am

It is said to start airing in early April!!

Are you all excited for it???
Jess
Jess
Admin

https://gfriendaily.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum